SHREY MASTERCLASS AIR 2.0 TITANIUM HELMET
- Currently the lightest helmet on the market to certify with the latest British Safety Standards.
- Weighs approximately 740gms.
- High grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade lightweight titanium with natural finish helps in better visibility and utmost strength.
- Advanced air flow system.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band.
- Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
Currently Used by:
Joe Root, Moen Ali, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Aaron Finch, David Warner and many more.
Complimentary Neck Guard.SPARES
Mesh bag, Swoppa band, 2 Rear cushion pads, 2 Round inner cushions, 4 Round velcro sets.
Small 55 - 58 cms
Medium 58 - 61 cms
Large 60 - 63 cms
X-Large 62-65 cms
VISOR : Titanium
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.